1. Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier,
- have or have taken possession of the goods or the last partial consignment or the last consignment, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and the goods or goods are or will be delivered uniformly.
- have taken possession of the last goods or if you have ordered several goods in a single order and the goods have been delivered separately.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You are welcome to use our sample form below, which is not necessarily required. If you make use of this option, we will promptly (for example by e-mail) send you a confirmation of the reception receipt of your withdrawal. In order to be within the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification about the fact that you are making use of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. The contact details can be found below.
2. Consequences of the cancellation
If you revoque from this contract, all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the less expensive standard delivery) will be reimbursed immediately and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which we receive the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless we agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received back the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The return is only valid to our following postal address ea.St retail gmbh; Grünbacherstr. 8, 84570 Polling, Germany. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen (14) days.
In the case of a return with revocation you have to bear the regular costs of the return, unless the delivered goods do not correspond to the ordered goods.
End of the cancelation policy
3. Exclusion / expiry of the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and whose production was individually and decisively selected or determined by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- for the delivery of newspapers or magazines.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts:
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
- for the delivery of books, sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
4. Example revocation form
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill in the sample form (or use the same data) and send it by post to the following address:
ea.St Retail GmbH
Grünbacher Str. 8
Or by e-mail to [email protected]